Attention! For Japanese customers, my Japanese blog might help.

Oct 16, 2017

Homemade V3 AudioUnit did not work on a third party host application.

NOTE: This is the English version of my Japanese article.

While verifying a homemade AudioUnit on macOS 10.13, an error was displayed with auval command.
The error looks like the following:

2017-10-10 11:45:27.172 auvaltool[508:5335] Error: Session 091F49F0-C167-4CFB-820E-4DBCC049FD3B was unable to communicate with the remote service: Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4099 "The connection from pid 512 was interrupted, but the message was sent over an additional proxy and therefore this proxy has become invalid." UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=The connection from pid 512 was interrupted, but the message was sent over an additional proxy and therefore this proxy become invalid.}


As a result of the investigation, the error is because my AU did not link to my own framework.
 I solved the problem by linking AU to my framework(adding it to [Build Phases]-[Link Binary With Library] on AU's target setting on Xcode).



I have no idea why this problem did not occur in the past build.

--
I'm looking for job for macOS/iOS application development by outsourcing.
For details, please visit my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment